CCE – Cultural Carnival Event
A carnival of all cultures of the world.
“The truth is that we are not yet free; we have merely achieved the freedom to be free, the right not to be oppressed. We have not taken the final step of our journey, but the first step on a longer and even more difficult road. For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. The true test of our devotion to freedom is just beginning.” Credit
- Our quest as Statehill is simply, to Celebrate life together- Dance together – Sing together – Thank together with you.
- South Africa still needs help in removing the rubble of the past, and with patience, we will overcome. Not of our own strength, but of God.
- We hope this will foster that Peace, Unity, Charity, Compassion, Joy, Togetherness and Trade, and Hope shames no one.
- We are still learning a lot of methods which others had decades to perfect. but with perfect time on our side, we will achieve the acceptable standards.
“Let us replace the perceptions that limit mankind, with love, tolerance and God will add the increase.”
Why must there be xenophobic, racist, and misogynistic comments and acts of violence against another because of their kind, Instead of love and tolerance?
The world belongs to all of us.
- If I had a choice where to be born and out of whom? would I have chosen the mother and father I now disagree with because of outside influences?
- or would I have been born out of whom is now my self-made without course enemy?
Violently rejecting people because they are the “other” is not a reason for success. on the contrary, Hate is the reason for unhappiness. An empty room is my choice of what I put there in, and that is how I was born, empty.
Let us clean our hearts.
“It is not our diversity that divides us; nor our ethnicity, religion or culture. Since we have achieved our freedom, let us exercise it to love.
- Does men need a group movement to turn the tide or oneself?
- Who must defend equality,
- Who must stand up for those more vulnerable than ourselves, and answer hate with love?
Sometimes when I look in the mirror, do I vision a fighter, strong and fierce warrior, a vindictive and deceitful colleague or neighbor, and who is my opponent?
Or a innocent and freely born human being, who is to unite the world in peace?
I have a choice within me!
Something better is always in your willingness to work for, and not kill for. Hate, violence, xenophobia, rape, apartheid, inequality, should not trend anymore, but Love.
Now is not the time to sit back and let hate multiply in our presence or during our watch, or to feel overwhelmed and helpless. Instead, it is time to educate and continue so, both young and old for a better, free and caring future for all.
Causing people to err with my trending speech to power, my hunger to rule the world, my cause of poverty, harm, segregation and total hurt to future generations. Is not a legacy but a sign that I have forgotten the world I am in and if it was the “other” doing it, how would I have felt? so lets not forget to put in order the world in ourselves and open our hearts to receive the “other”.
That is a worthy and possible challenge.
“As long as many of our people still live in utter poverty, as long as children still live under plastic covers, as long as many of our people are still without jobs, no South African should rest and wallow in the joy of freedom.”
We have the chance to make a difference.
Join In and celebrate.