The international CCE, celebrates and support all cultures of the world. It is neither a cultural group nor in any way biased or belong to a political organisation, but a united event for all. CCE is formed to bring together all cultural enthusiasts of the world, to perform their respective cultural dances. In one location, the President’s Park.
There is no better culture in the world, but are all unique and appreciative of the other’s well being and right to freedom of expression.
What is wonderful to see and acknowledge is your dedication to your culture. The way you dance in your special attire is worth showing to the world because of the fun you feel. This is CCE.
“For the first time in the entire world, let us dance together”
“Dress Up and Participate”
From 14-Sep-2019 to 05-Oct-2019 Alberton, Johannesburg
Indoor PARADE; 28-Sep-2019 – 12H00
Grand PARADE; 05-Oct-2019 – 12H00
“Share in the Joy of Cultural celebrations at the CCE”
We heard people asking what their culture is and where it originates. Don’t worry yourselves with that. At the CCE, you can dress any culture.
It is time for world unity, peace and freedom. Let us all channel our focus in making our world a better place. God created us to love one another and He put us on the same earth to pursue that. Did it change?
History shows that selfish beings wanted world domination and they all failed. But at what cost was it? It costed many lives and theirs too. What a useless endeavor. Why didn’t it buy them extra life on earth? I think because the world belongs to no man. We only dwell in it for a little while. Everything we’ve found or make here, we’ll leave it here again.
Isn’t it true that billionaires wake up everyday to make more money because they feel it is not enough?
Imagine you have the whole world, will you make more or will you destroy it like others did?
It is wise to accept that we are all on borrow time and it is what you do that will either put you in favor with God for your eternal rest, or in enmity with God for your eternal damnation. World fame through another’s sorrow has no glory, but a good person is never forgotten by even angels.
- You are a good and kind man when you ensure a better world for the future human beings that will inhibit the earth.
- Taking away jobs by replacing mankind with machines, is selfish and will not sustain life on earth.
- All mankind is strangers and aliens to this world, neither do we own it or can command it, but it’s a God given privilege to exist in it for a while.
- It is everyone’s freedom to visit around and admire what you have done. Be hospitable.
- When one is hungry, don’t judge, but give them bread to eat. You don’t know the reason they’re there. Maybe to bless you.
- Welcome them that visit you, they come bearing gifts. Rejoice and take good care of them till they return to their homes. They will do the same to you and your children one day.
- Make it a peaceful world.
WELCOME to the CCE- South Africa
Whenever you want to dance and celebrate your culture, remember the CCE is there to make it possible.
Everyone is invited
CCE does not condone violent expressions nor carrying of weapons.
What is important to note is that, no culture was formed during a particular war or was it based on war cries and marches. It is a people and their special heritage attire. This attire is used to dance for peace, rain and prosperity, among other requests made known.
Culture cannot be in anyway, an expression of war. But a unified and peaceful gathering of people. The CCE is proud to present these cultures to spectators and participants. i.e. Children, Youths, Adults and Seniors of our world.