STATEHILL Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website, herein known as www.statehill.co.za. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use of our website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The term STATEHILL or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, STATEHILL Properties (Pty) Ltd and the Webmaster. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose or reason. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the full(est) extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through and on this website meet your specific requirements/ needs.
- The pages contain information posted by our members. STATEHILL and the webmaster do not take any responsibility for the accuracy, nor do we warranty, nor do we imply any merchantability of the products or services offered by advertisers. The information on these pages should be acted upon at the user/ viewer’s sole discretion or risk.
- The website pages, links, adverts and information contained herein cannot be used to solicit any illegal activities, products or services. Nor shall the wording contain any offensive or vulgar language including slang. Any violations of this shall be viewed in a serious contempt and breach of this agreement and legal action will be taken by STATEHILL based upon our rights and of which you yield.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, copyright, business concept, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience the user, to provide you with further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- STATEHILL Reserves the rights to amend these Terms and Conditions at their own discretion without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the South African state law.
STATEHILL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN OUR ADS OR UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES BY ADVERTISERS. STATEHILL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ITS SERVICES TO ANY ADVERTISER FOR ANY REASON. ANY CONCERNS SHOULD BE BOUGHT TO THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF STATEHILL Properties (Pty) Ltd.