Who we are
President’s Park, an affiliate of Statehill Properties (Pty)Ltd. Our website address is: http://www.statehill.co.za/estates.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
STATEHILL is an advertising website that allows users to advertise, offer, sell or buy products and services that are advertised by other users on this website. whilst users can trade and make payments online, does not mean that STATEHILL IS involved in any way in any transaction making/ payment facilities or approval of such persons with whom the other may make arrangements to trade with/ through/by. by using this website, you agree in the Terms and conditions that STATEHILL will not be liable for any misconduct/ misleading/ fraudulent or any inappropriate act by any persons/ representatives of organizations or simply by a user to another. You use the services and website entirely at your own risk.
By using this website you acknowledge/ understand/ agree that;
– You grant STATEHILL a worldwide permissions/ licences and rights that are irrevocable, transferable, non-cancellable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free
– STATEHILL is not responsible for any ads, information, listings (business/ home/any), messages and any electronic communications, comments, offerings, files, images/ photos, sound, video, directory including without limitations any other material made available through the website, content harmful, discriminant, abusive, offensive, indecent, inaccurate or misleading, in anyway objectionable. in you acknowledgement and agreement, it is that STATEHILL is not liable or shall be held liable for but you are responsible for your own exposure to such and if such exist in the website, that the evaluation and associated risk is carried by yourself for any kind of liability/ risk/ damage that may arise or be incurred in and through the use of this website, content, ads or information.
– that STATEHILL may remove or delete/ block any ad that may be reported/ found to be inappropriate at that time as and when it will be convenient to do so, as we do not approve inappropriate ads, does not mean that users/ advertisers are screened before hand, but will refuse or object to any inappropriate content that is advertised on awareness, reported or requested at STATEHILL’S sole discretion.
– STATEHILL may move ads at their sole discretion to locations/ categories suitable for browsers or users without prior arrangements to the advertisers or users of our services.
– STATEHILL does not carry any liability for risk/ damages incurred for and through use of website and links to other websites in and outside the STATEHILL website.IN NO EVENT SHALL STATEHILL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF STATEHILL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE STATEHILL SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT STATEHILL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU
– STATEHILL is not responsible but you and soley are for the content you upload/post/ link/ transmit through to/on our website, including email and what you avail on/via our website.
– without limitations, you warrant, affirm/ represent that you, are in, possession/ control, of all trademarks, copyrights, rights, permissions, consents, trade secrets, ownership or business rights, patents without limitations to use/post such content to the STATEHILL website and services. And that you give authority to STATEHILL to publish or use in the service of the website.
– STATEHILL with your acknowledgement/ permission by transmitting the content to the website it may be used for distribution, re-distribution, share, advertise, duplicate, reproduce, display, prepare derivative works of, transfer to or share with other websites/ affiliates/ associates/ developers/ copiers and that it is not classified Information/ secret.
• STATEHILL.co.za is a free communication service for, self-expression and freedom of speech. We believe STATEHILL increases the availability of information, encourages healthy debate, and makes possible new connections between people.
• We respect our users’ views, ownership of and responsibility for the content they(user) choose to share. It is our belief that censoring this content is contrary to a service that bases itself on freedom of expression.
• In order to uphold these values, we need to curb abuses that threaten our ability to provide this service and the freedom of expression it encourages. As a result, there are some limitations on the type of content that can be hosted with STATEHILL. The limitations we’ve defined are those that both comply with legal requirements and that serve to enhance the service as a whole.
• You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that STATEHILL is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content, and you agree and assume all liability for your use. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory or libelous and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against STATEHILL with respect thereto.
Our content policies play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for you, the users. Please respect these guidelines. We may at any time change our content policies. so please note that when applying the policies below, we may make exceptions based on artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific considerations or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content.
We do allow adult content on STATEHILL, including images or videos that contain nudity or sexual activity. But, please mark your blog as ‘adult’ in your blog settings. Otherwise, we may/might delete it.
• Do not use STATEHILL as a way to make money on adult content. For example, don’t create blogs that contain ads or links to commercial porn sites.
• We do not allow non-consensual or illegal sexual content, including image, video or textual content that depicts or encourages rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia or content that exploits children such as Child sexual abuse imagery. We have a zero tolerance policy towards Child abuse. If found;
• We will terminate the accounts of any user found publishing or distributing child sexual abuse imagery even reporting that user to law enforcement. We do not allow content that encourages or promotes sexual attraction towards children (Pedophilia) . ie. do not create blogs with images of children where the gallery of images or text accompanying the images suggest sexually.
• Hate Speech: Express your opinions, even very controversial ones. But, don’t cross the line by promoting hate speech or content that depicts hate or violence/ discriminate towards/against other race groups/ ethnicity/ religion/ disable/ gender/ gender identity/ age/ veteran status, or sexual orientation/ or advocating violence against followers of a Religion or a particular Race is criminals.
• Extreme graphic/ collections of close-up images of gunshot wounds or accident scenes is not allowed or accepted and don’t post death threats against another people/ individuals or groups of people and don’t post content encouraging violent action/ terrorism against another person or groups/ States/ Countries/ race/ people. Anyone using STATEHILL to harass or bully may have their content removed or be permanently banned from the site as it may have serious offline consequences.
• Alleged copyright infringement shall be acted upon including provision of links to unauthorized content downloads.
• Personal and confidential information of another, like credit card numbers, ID/Social Security numbers, unlisted/ private phone numbers or any private information publishing is not legal and right. Already available information elsewhere on the Internet or in public records is not considered to be private or confidential until proven. Lies/ misleading/ false pretense as representing an organization when you don’t, not referring to parody or satire, is not allowed and you should avoid such content that is likely to mislead readers about your true identity.
• Do not use STATEHILL to sell or promote regulated or illegal drugs. Otherwise, we may edit/delete your content.
• Spam takes several forms, At STATEHILL, all may result in deletion of your account or blog. Loading of blogs/ content designed to drive traffic to your site or to move it up in search listings. Posting of comments on other people’s blogs just to promote your site or product, and scraping existing content from other sources for revenue or other personal gains is against STATEHILL’s policies.
• Content that causes malware and viruses/ cause pop-ups/ attempt to install software without the reader’s consent/ or otherwise impact readers with malicious code is strictly forbidden on STATEHILL.
• Enforcement of STATEHILL’s Content Policy
• Additionally, you agree not to:
• contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose; or to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
• make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
• collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g,. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
• post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
• post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by STATEHILL or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Website.
• use any form of automated device or computer program (sometimes referred to as “flagging tools”) that enables the use of STATEHILL’s “flagging system” or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered by a human that initiates the flag (an “automated flagging device”), or use any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
• use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on STATEHILL without human intervention or authorship (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; or
• Report blogs/content that you believe is in violation of our policies, using the this link – ‘Report content’ but if the content is found not to violate our policies, we will not take any action against the blog or blog owner.
• If the content violates our content policies, we will take one or more of the following actions based on the severity of the violation: Delete the offending content, blog post or blog. Disable the author’s access to his/her STATEHILL account
• STATEHILL may charge a fee to post Content in some areas of the Service. The fee permits certain Content to be posted in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Content to the Service is responsible for said Content and compliance with the Terms. Any such fees paid hereunder are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Service for violating these Terms
These Terms may be updated by STATEHILL at its sole discretion and without prior notice. Should there be any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and any translation, the English version of the Terms shall govern. You understand and agree that to the extent you will utilize the service in compliance with any laws, regulations, and guidelines that may be under the jurisdiction of the South African Law.
• You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless STATEHILL, its members, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from:
• Your use of and access to the Website and/or the Service;
• Your violation of any term of these Terms;
• You acknowledge and agree that STATEHILL shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals on the Website or through the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with any interaction you may have with other organizations and/or individuals. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree and acknowledge that STATEHILL shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or interactions. If there is a dispute between participants on the Website, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that STATEHILL is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute.
Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or
• Any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
• In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release STATEHILL, its officers, employees, agents and successors from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Service.
• You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements or other unsolicited communications to STATEHILL email addresses or through STATEHILL computer systems are expressly prohibited by these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time STATEHILL may monitor email usage using human monitors or automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or scams in emails that are sent between users in the STATEHILL email system. Any communication between yourself and any other user utilizing the communication features available on the Service and the Website may be used only in accordance with the Terms. Any unauthorized use of STATEHILL computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain state laws. Such violations may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.
– You acknowledge and agree that STATEHILL may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service or the Website. You acknowledge and agree that STATEHILL has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the Service. You acknowledge and agree that – STATEHILL reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that STATEHILL shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that STATEHILL, in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, if STATEHILL believes that you have violated these Terms. Further, you agree that STATEHILL shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Website or the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after any such termination.